Consulting Engineering Firm
Hutchins Engineering is a civil and mechanical engineering firm serving public- and private-sector clients in the greater Adirondack and Capital Regions of New York State. Since our establishment in 2000, we have developed a reputation for continually dedicating our efforts to bettering our relationships with our clients and our community.
We fully invest ourselves in our clients' projects and place a strong emphasis on meeting the diverse needs of our clients with practical, functional, environmentally-responsible, and cost-effective designs and solutions. Our primary goal is to deliver results that complement the client's vision as well as enhance the surrounding area.
We offer a comprehensive selection of civil and mechanical engineering services for industrial, commercial, municipal, and individual clients. Our most recent projects have involved the following services:
- Site and Subdivision Evaluation, Planning, and Design
- Water and Wastewater Systems Design and Planning
- Grading and Drainage Design
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Permit and Regulatory Assistance
- Insurance Claims and Evaluations
- Industrial Process Piping
- Industrial HVAC Design
- Commercial HVAC Design